Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Oaktree and the Rosebushes


A couple of days ago I finally cut the OakTree. A nice healthy tree in the frontyard next to the driveway. My dear wife told me sometime ago that the tree should go. I said why. You see I hate to cut perfectly healthy trees. First of all we never have enough trees and on top of it they supply us with oxygen. Something we need with all the smog around. So, I cut it down and it is now in the garbage can. I hated cutting that tree but since we soon want a new driveway put in I kind of agreed that Her Idea wasn't too bad. That was the Oaktree.
Today we planted roses. The old ones we had were not too good anymore and besides they had to come out because the painters needed access to the wall which needed painting. Back in November of 2005.So , Rosemarie bought new Roses and she said 'we' (that's me) have to dig holes to fit them in. I dug three of them, 2 more to go. Maybe tomorrow.
When it's all done it will look nice again.
So, that was the Oaktree, which is gone and the roses which have arrived and are growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home